Friday, September 24, 2010

The Brothers Cazimero - "The Best of the Brothers Cazimero"

The Brothers Cazimero are the most continuously successful Hawaiian music group, they have released a steady line of popular and critically acclaimed albums through their 30 years in the music business. They have released nearly 40 albums in their career and they show no signs of stopping.

This entry is a little of a cheat, the group made three "Best of" compilations and I picked my favorite songs and made my own 21 track compilation. The original three albums are all excellent compilations (the first one, pictured to the left, is the best) but I knew I only wanted certain songs so I borrowed the three and made my own compilation.

The three compilations are well made, as is par with Hawaiian Music there are really no liner notes. They are well selected and well packaged. My advice if you don't want all the tracks use your iTunes and make your favorites playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment